Random pictures from the last days of summer. I really wanted this picture to be the last you saw but I can't really seem to load the pictures the way I want you to see them without putting a lot of thought into it and I just don't have the extra brain capacity at this moment. I just want to get the pictures loaded so that you can all see what my imaginative kids are up to. Yes -- this is a redneck hot tub. I know that is what you were all thinking. Once they were done playing in the warm water they filled it up with dirt and made a home for the frog that they found.

I knew they were coming in and out a lot but I didn't realize what was going on. Parker tied her scarf between the trees and draped her blanket it over it. They brought a lantern and all the other survival necessities hat they needed to camp out all night. It is amazing how they can bring everything from the inside to the outside but it doesn't make it's way back in that easily!

Coco and Lindsey Jo came to visit on their way to Gulfport to help get ready for the triple baptisms. Coco knows that I'm planning a garage sale so she graciously brought me a truck load from her house. Included in the load were these hats that Bennett liked immediately. Check out Parker's shirt -- a cat wearing a witch's hat and riding a broom. She is wearing it in August but come October she wouldn't think to put it on. These two are pretty dangerous these days when they get together.

Lindsey graciously swam with the children all afternoon on Saturday and they had a ball. Below Langley is going off the diving board!

Just a cute picture....I love pigtails!

This little girl loves to color!

I know...lots of Langley but she is just too cute! She is wearing a monster truck PJ top and dinosaur bottoms....gotta love hand-me-downs!

Langley and Josie sharing and playing together.

They are adorable when they play together!
No comments:
Post a Comment