Sunday, October 02, 2011

Tropical Storm Lee couldn't keep all of us Parkers and Barnes away from Gulfport for the Baptisms of Crosby, Cannon and Charlie at St. Thomas Catholic Church. We all gathered together and had a wonderful time. Below are some pictures I have but I would love to see everyone one else's pictures. Below Langely and Josie are reading books.



Langley and Josie sharing the car and riding in the rain at the Berry's house.


They were moving so fast! Crosby chasing behind Bennett.
Sarah overseeing the fun!

Langley and her daddy watching something I think.






Lindsey and Nancy braved the weather with us too! And even got a little shopping in!


The big boys minus two


The little girls with Charlie napping in the background.


Langley, Taylor and Parker doing a little coloring at the playstation setup in the garage.


We tried to get a picture of all of the grandchildren at the church but I'm not sure if anyone got any good ones yet. Please send to me if you did. Not sure what was being said in this pictures but it sure looks like Parker is trying to explain something to Aunt Lauren. Lauren - please let me know if you can remember. It looks very interesting!


This is the best picture that I have...send me yours if it is better!


Langley and Parker having fun


Getting ready for the baptisms in the hall of the church. St. Thomas is a very pretty and large church that is on Hwy 90 right across from the ocean. It is very nice even during a tropical storm.


We did find some beach time. Here are some pictures that Michael took at the beach.

No comments: