I couldn't believe it myself. I picked her up from school and I wanted to grab a little jog so I thought she could ride her bike along side of me. Then I suggested that we take her training wheels off and she agreed. We started on the sidewalk first since there is grass on both sides. She got on and I gave her a push and she was off. She never fell and just kept riding. She was able to stop and get off too! I was in complete amazement!! She has trouble getting started but can stop and turn without trouble. So we set off on are little walking track with Penny and I got a jog in! Of course when Bennett got home he wanted to take his off as well and it went pretty good. I think he will have it with just a little practice. They are getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment