Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sorry this post is so late! The children are keeping me very busy these days. Below is the party invitation for Bennett and Langely's Cars and Cuties party in August. I can't seem to get the it to rotate. A friend of mine is super talented and brought the boy and girl party theme to life! Wish you all could've been here. We had a great time as you can see from the many pictures below.


Langley is the first of my children to get upset when being sung Happy Birthday. Daddy liked being there to grabe her though!

Bennett was more than ready to blow out his candles.
Langley double fisting the dum dum suckers!

Kids going crazy for candy from the pinata!

Langley taking a swing at her crown pinata

Just as cute as she can be!

Bennett's pinata wasn't one that you swung at but pulled strings....not as much fun but it was filled with candy and that is all they cared about.

Everyone having a good time

The big boys

We had a pool full

Penny even joined the festivities.

Langley and her daddy!

Silly girl



Cathy did a great job with the cakes once again. Sarah, Crissie - I have this crown pan if you want to borrow it.




1 comment:

Jacque said...

I cannot get enough of your kids! I could just smooch little Lulu all day! OH goodness...