Saturday, April 25, 2009

Well, I finally did it. Bennett got his first haircut! Parker was needing one too so on Saturday morning, Clif took the children to Waffle House for breakfast and then to get their haircut (I had a tennis match). Clif said at breakfast all the ladies were asking how old she was and they were referring to Bennett. He said "funny you should ask because HE is going to get a haircut today". I guess it was time.
Bennett hates to wear bibs these days so I guess he thought the smock was just one big bib and he didn't want to wear it.
As you can see, he wasn't quite sure what to think. To the right of him was a women with foil in her hair under the dryer.
The first cut of his beautifull curls! Clif made sure to keep some for for his baby book.
Parker got hers evened out too so we could let it grow long....I'm going to try again but I'm not sure if I can do it. She is so cute with it short and she will barely let me brush what she has.
And the result......He is even more adorable! And looks like a little boy so Clif is much happier. Also, he still has curls in the back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is adorable. I know yu miss those locks but he is a little boy. Love, Coco