Parker, what do you think it is?
We are very excited but I'm not sure Bennett feels that same way!
OMGsh!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! OH, girls...just love them!!!!!!!!!
Another precious little girl! Parker is just darling. Loved Bennett's reaction - what a hoot! HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!Love -"Auntie" MEME
Obviously, I don't know how to do this because I didn't like being called "anonymous" so I tried it again and found out I can't delete the first comment. Oh well.... consider the source! Love to all of you - from anonymous :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMGsh!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! OH, girls...just love them!!!!!!!!!
Another precious little girl! Parker is just darling. Loved Bennett's reaction - what a hoot!
HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!
Love -
"Auntie" MEME
Another precious little girl! Parker is just darling. Loved Bennett's reaction - what a hoot!
HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!
Love -
"Auntie" MEME
Obviously, I don't know how to do this because I didn't like being called "anonymous" so I tried it again and found out I can't delete the first comment.
Oh well.... consider the source!
Love to all of you -
from anonymous :)
Post a Comment