Thursday, April 02, 2009

Since our wonderful trip to Centralia for Spring Break, we've been busy getting back into the swing of it. We've been enjoying the on again off again weather and trying to be outdoors as much as possible. Bennett is a quick little thing. He loves to run and be chased. As a result, he falls down a lot and skins his knees but gets right back up and takes off again. He will take short breaks as you can see below. He loves his chair! Thanks Uncle Shannon and Aunt Sarah!
Here is a close up of his skinned knees

As you can also see in these pictures, he loves his pacifier and his bunny. This Spring/Summer I am determined to get rid of the pacifier. Parker even takes it away from him and says it is only for babies. I would like to be done with it before the new baby arrives so I think that I will send it to the angels like we did for Parker. Since he is younger than she was, I'm not so sure that it will go over as well. We will see!

Here is Bennett helping me vaccuum in the den. He loved it and wouldn't let me put it up. Only if I could get him to do the other rooms too! You might be wondering where his shirt is....he took it off outside so he could bang on his belly like a monkey!

You might notice that there aren't any pictures of Parker well, that is because she is always off playing with her BFF Ann Gerard next door. Lately, they have been getting into some messes with all the rain we've had. It appears that my little girl likes to playin the mud. At first they start off in their princess dresses and the next thing you know they are naked and covered in mud! It is a pretty funny site but I don't think I will be posting any pictures.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Catching up on all of the Parker's blogs today. I am thrilled that Shannon is home safe and sound! Thought the photos of Taylor in the Cadi with the blonde are just darling. Bennett looks like such a big boy in his chair and Parker looks precious...as always. Tell them Aunti MiMi... loves them. Oh... and Congrats on having another little one...how exciting. Coco will be one busy traveling grandparent... that is for sure! Keep Pappa Jack out of the "new swingset" -- no more ladders for him! :)