Monday, August 18, 2014

Slow times in January 2014

It was cold this winter so we spent a lot of time indoors playing with our new dollhouse. It is still a very popular attraction in our house. I love the reaction from any new visitors about its size. I look forward to one day handing it down :)
Hot cocoa and reading at the local coffee shop and bakery. I wish I had more one on one time with this special girl.
The most beautiful sunset I think I've ever seen and right out my front door.
another...
and another...I was mesmerized!
The temperature must have been mild this day because we are outside without any outer wear.  I just got rid of this tricycle since Langley upgraded to a bike. This was a gift when Parker was just a baby and it was also Bennett's favorite tricycle.
Striking a pose at a princess birthday party.
Father and son at the hunting camp. The lease wasn't renewed and we sure do miss this place!
Up and at 'em early to do a little duck hunting.
More posing....we have finally moved out of this stage. Or at least for the time being.


No comments: