Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Brrrrr February 2014

In looking back it seems that February was a busy month or at least I took a lot of pictures. For Dr. Suess's birthday Bennett dressed as the Cat in the Hat. Also, I was able to attend a couple of the children's Valentine's Day parties.



Parker and her friends at her party.

Clif and I attended Cotton Ball. I think Parker took this picture for us :)
One Saturday we drove down to Jackson to visit with the Gulfport crew since they were in town for a party. As you can see from the pictures they had a great time!

A few of the boys!
Supper time!
Little Diva dressed in a Parker original
The entire state of Mississippi received snow except Greenwood! We did get a little of ice one day so the kids tried to have fun with it.
I couldn't find a picture of Langely so I'm pretty sure she stayed inside. Temperature has to be just right for her to voluntarily venture outdoors.
I was making a baked treat for a party and I needed 32 caramels. Langley gladly volunteered to unwrap them. I'm pretty sure she snuck a few in as a snack. I've very lucky because she is always willing to help out in the kitchen.
Our church held a Mardi Gras party and everyone dressed in purple, gold and green. The man in the back with the striped shirt is Father Greg. He loves to play DJ!

Langley at her school Valentine Day party and at home doing her homework. They love it at this age!
Parker has the Gulfport boys engaged while we visited with them in Jackson.
More posing from Langley.
Crosby and Parker were in town for a birthday costume party and Lauren was the Queen of Hearts.
Sweet sisters playing dance.
This boy loves all things sports and his dad loves to watch him!
Our little sports reporter...
And a tough girl....
And my most favorite window washer!!

No comments: