Monday, August 11, 2014

October 2013 in pictures

Well, Summer is over and the kids are back in school (pictures to com soon!) and I promised myself that I would catch up the blog before it was over....and it didn't happen but I'm pressing on to get y'all caught up anyway. Below are just a few pictures taken in October.  The first is a selfie of Bennett and I waiting in the carpool line for Parker. Thank goodness I don't have to wait in the double carpool line this year to pick them up since they are both in the elementary building!! Woo! Hoo! You just don't understand unless you live in Greenwood.
Bennett sliding down the enormous slide at Bull Bottom Farms on his class field trip.
Mrs. Pannell's Kindergarten class
Langley's preschool visited as well!






Our favorite Halloween decoration! Unfortunately the motor went out on it :(
We meet the Homecoming Queen! As soon as we walked up to our Delta Dawgs tent she arrived and the girls were thrilled! Her name is Jenni Brown and she is graduate of Pillow Academy.
 Langley thought she wanted to go swimming and then she felt the water. Brrrr!
Our church has a HUGE spaghetti supper and Halloween carnival every year. This was the first time to have it outdoors and it was great! Langley the princess had her face painted like a cat.
Bennett was already out trick or treating before I could snap a picture.
Bennett and his best bud William at Nursery Rhyme day.
Langley at the country club Halloween carnival with one of her favorite twins in the background.

No comments: