This 4th of July visit to Centralia was drastically different than last year! First of all, we weren't being all secretive about a 40th anniversary party we were throwing for Mom and Dad. Second, the temperature was 30 degrees cooler! The children barely swam which is not like them. Below are just a few of the many pictures taken on our visit. All were in attendance except the Gulfport Parker's and they were missed!
Garden fairies
Dancing queens
I call this duo double trouble
I can only imagine what Parker was telling these girls :)
It appears that I only have pictures of the girls. Here they are getting ready to light their sparklers.
This was taken before we left for Centralia. Just too cute.
While we were visiting it rained so Crissie & I took the kids to a movie. It was Langley's first movie and it happened to be in 3D. She did great!
Boys playing games and Langley trying to help out.
More garden fun
Glad the Jackson Parker's brought their jumpie
And of course there was a pig and Ellis was not pleased to be next to it.
Bennett wasn't quite sure either
Ellis being Ellis
Ice cream with our favorite friend -- Lindsey Jo!
And we can't forget Coco's emergency appendectomy the day after the 4th. She was able to come home on the dame day! Taylor made her this wonderful welcome home sign.
Jackie getting to play with the big kids.
One of our many trips down to the creek to look for mudbugs
Taylor even joined in on one of the trips. I have no idea what this picture is about.
Coco feeling a little bit better with her granddaughters
Ellis wasn't sure about taking a picture with all of these girls
Sisters
Anyone up for a game of chicken?
All in all another wonderful visit except for the trip to the hospital






No comments:
Post a Comment