In June, Poppa Jack, Coco and the children and I headed back East to Jacksonville. Jackie was being Baptized and Josie turned 3! It was a fabulous and action packed week. These pictures are in no particular order (I just couldn't get it to work!). We arrived late in the evening and the very next morning Bennett was out fishing and immediately caught a fish. He was so proud of himself because we didn't catch anything while visiting at Spring Break.
Bennett is Jackie's #1 fan I think. I can't wait to get to see him again now that he is walking!!
Langley was enjoys being inside so she spent lots of time with Jackie too!
We left this dance costume at Spring Break and Parker was very excited to have it back. I don't think she wore much else while we were there. This costume is from 2011 and she can still wear it!
Fancy fisherwomen!
The birthday girl and mama who planned a great birthday party!
More Bennett and Jackie. He really only left his side to fish!
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!
Pinata time!
Little princesses
After church and Jackie's Baptism Bennett headed straight for the water and caught a fish before we were even all in the house!
Grandmothers and granddaughters enjoying the waves
Jackie before he decided to eat the sand.
Wasting a little time while waiting on dinner taking pictures to send to daddy.
More dinner time photos
Another photo for daddy
A little soccer practice with Aunt Sarah before we headed back to Mississippi
A wonderful time with family and friends
No comments:
Post a Comment