Friday, August 07, 2009

Parker had her birthday party last night with her best friend and neighbor Ann Gerard. Yes, it was quite a bit early but I was afraid that there would be too much going on in September with new baby girl and all.
As you can see it was a pool party and the girls were already swimming as the guest arrived
Bennett went ahead and got in too
Parker and Ann Gerard had matching cakes that were beautiful and delicious. There were also some yummy sugar cookies that the Viking Cooking School made for us as party favors. They were shaped as extra large princess crowns and cupcakes (I will post picture later).
The girls enjoying the cake
The Happy Birthday song time. It was so cute when they were singing happy birthday to them because Parker was just smiling and looking around at all the people. She was having a great time!

The guest enjoying themselves
After the party they didn't want to leave each other and I got this great picture of the best friends!


No comments: