First day of Preschool
Parker and Bennett both started a new preschool on Monday. Parker is attending all day and Bennett is attending half days. They were very excited to go but I was very sad to drop them off. You would think that I've been home with them since they were born. Maybe it has something to do with being 37 weeks pregnant. Parker had no trouble but Bennett was a little weepy they said. He kept asking for his bunny so I was instructed to make sure and bring it. It made him feel a little better this morning they said. He also hasn't ever been without Parker so I think that might have a little to do with it. Hopefully, by the end of the week he will be more comfortable. Today, I asked Parker what she liked best about her day and she said "napping". That sounds like something Clif would say! Below are a couple pictures I took Monday morning.
Parker and Bennett both started a new preschool on Monday. Parker is attending all day and Bennett is attending half days. They were very excited to go but I was very sad to drop them off. You would think that I've been home with them since they were born. Maybe it has something to do with being 37 weeks pregnant. Parker had no trouble but Bennett was a little weepy they said. He kept asking for his bunny so I was instructed to make sure and bring it. It made him feel a little better this morning they said. He also hasn't ever been without Parker so I think that might have a little to do with it. Hopefully, by the end of the week he will be more comfortable. Today, I asked Parker what she liked best about her day and she said "napping". That sounds like something Clif would say! Below are a couple pictures I took Monday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment