We started off May with Greenwood's annual River to the Rails festival which includes a BBQ contest. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures except the few below. Langley was so excited to get her face painted.
I love this picture because you can tell that she didn't want to smile as big as usual because the dried face paint felt funny....hence the funny smile :)
Langley hadn't been napping much lately so she headed out after lunch time.
Bennett's last day of school was May 2nd!!! And the day after that was Elementary Awards day where he won an art award. In fact, he won first place in the district and the state for the MAIS art contest for his age group.
His last day of school was Spring Fling where all classes compete and play games. Below he is sitting with his friend Trace.
Langley's last day of preschool was the following week and they had a fun little party.
And since Bennett was out he got to join in on the 3 year old fun as well!
Langley's program was fantastic! She is great performer. I will post a video soon...





No comments:
Post a Comment