For Mother's Day I got a new iPhone!! Bennett and Clif did all the work and brought home a new phone! So of course I needed some new pictures!
I was able to attend Parker's last day of school were there basically did nothing and played outside all day. She had PERFECT attendance all year and I didn't want to ruin it! Although PA doesn't given an award for that Mrs. Barnes sure did! Parker was the only student in her class to come to school every day this school year and Mrs. Barnes gave her a HUGE bag of gummie bears! She is still munching on it today. Below she is having fun with her friend Elise.
On awards day Parker won 5 awards! She was the first student called of the entire Awards Day receiving two Art awards. One was from her teacher and the 2nd was from Water and Soil Conservation Association Poster Contest (She also won $20). She followed that with the Book It award, the Presidential Physical Fitness Award and the Headmaster's List. I was so proud and we are only in 1st grade! I look forward to seeing her on stage in the years to come!
In late May, Bennett had an hour of golf camp every afternoon so the girls and I headed to the Country Club for a little swim. The baby pool is great for new swimmers and Langley re-discovered how much she loves the water!
And we found our new favorite googles! They are pink and purple or favorite colors!
I didn't really listen in on the conversation although I think I should have....
Doesn't Langley looked entertained?
Super soakers are super fun right now!
Ice cream break at the country club while Bennett was at golf camp.
On Mother's day Parker carried the crown for Mary at Mass. We were very proud!

No comments:
Post a Comment