Friday, April 13, 2012

These pictures are from our Spring Break trip to Centralia. This first picture is from after church the Sunday we got back to Greenwood. I was trying to get a cute picture in front of the azaleas (they were beautiful!) but that didn't really happen. This is all I got!
The Friday night after we returned from Centralia, Parker had her first sleep over with her best friend Anna Grace. They had a wonderful time! Luckily Anna Grace's little sister is on Bennett's tee ball team this year so Parker will get extra play time outside of school!
Parker created a hideout next to Coco's garden...funny thing is that she didn't even visit it when we went to Centralia for Easter.
While visiting Coco and Poppa we went out to Renee's to ride her horse Sonny...all three of them! Langley really enjoyed it for a minute and then was ready to get down. Parker and Bennett could have ridden for days. I will try and post the videos soon.


Enjoying the beautiful weather in March (!!!) riding around with Coco.
Always having fun in Centralia....
Langley....we can't get enough of her!

No comments: