Friday, April 13, 2012

I can't believe how far behind I' ve gotten with my posts! These next few pictures are from February. The first three pictures are of Parker and Langley showing their new fabulous clothes from Mom and Dad's trip to Hawaii! This first one is a little much but I couldn't leave it out!
Doing the hula....I think
More hula girl poses!
Playing outside on a frosty day
The end of February we headed to Natchez for the JA Run for the Kids 10K. This year only Clif, Shannon and I ran and not Sarah because we learned that she was pregnant!!!! We are so excited for them but wish the baby would be born closer by.....guess we will be heading out to Florida in the Fall!
It seems that every time we gather with any of the cousins Langley always loves to show her stinky eye face.....especially with Coco!
We missed the Gulfport Parkers and hope that they can join us next year!

No comments: