Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I know it has been a long time since I updated last but I have a good reason....our modem went out and we didn't realize it and then I finally got a replacement. So, I'm going to get you all updated through the past month with all the fun happenings at the Barnes house. Below, I had to show y'all all the fun we are having since the floors have been fixed. Let's start off with the sweetest two year old you will ever meet! I'm biased of course.
Every year right before Thanksgiving Pillow Academy has a Feast day and the the children either dress as Indians or Pilgrims. We dressed as an Indian girl the past 2 years but next year we might have a Pilgrim.
This year YaYa's birthday fell on Thanksgiving day so the children and I baked a cake that had nothing to do with Thanksgiving! She was really surprised.
This was one of many attempts to get a family card photo but it didn't really turn out as you can see.
I think this might be the only photo of the two of us since she was an infant! Any tricks for getting her thumb out of her mouth?
Bennett was so ready to have his Thanksgiving feast that he was the official table setter. There was one more table decoration before this but he was pleased.
Bennett and his best bud William aka Will Will
Bennett and his friend Tristan
Bennett getting ready for his program.

No comments: