Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just some random fun pictures from July at the Barnes house. Below you can see that Parker has taken to wearing tights on her head and either braiding the legs or just putting them together for a ponytail. She saw something that has made her want long hair. I'm thinking she needs to learn how to either skateboard or snowboard her soon with her fashion choices but that will all stop soon. The second week of August she starts at Pillow Academy and will have to wear uniforms! Let me know if you see any funky shoes or boots out there she might like!



I still haven't put this baby seat away but I have used it since she has been to big for it. It is the only way I've gotten her to hold her own bottle! She won't even hold a cup with or without handles. Any suggestions?? When she turns 1 I'm throughing out the bottles (Alleluia!!) so I guess she will have to adjust.

On the 4th of July we had a couple of friends over and Clif cooked a 16 lb brisket! Our friend Jon and Alison had their first baby in May and she got to swim for the first time. She loved it probably because the water is very close to bath water temperature these days.

Lulu didn't swim that day but had a great time playing around just watching

Too bad I can't get her to smile like that in her expensive portrait sittings!


No comments: