Saturday, July 03, 2010

In all the excitement of Josie being born I haven't posted about our impromptu trip to Centralia. Mom was down on the MS Coast with with the Gulf Coast Parkers and was headed back to IL so the kids and I caught a ride! We thought it would be a good time to come and we would stay until the baby came.
Parker and Bennett drawing pictures for Josie before she was born (Sarah - remind me to give these to you!)

Coco and Bennett enjoying the pool
Bennett and Parker enjoying their virgin daiquiris and what looks like a great conversation
My fish
Poppa Jack and Parker
Lulu is pulling up on everything and even climb a few of the stairs this trip
Lulu enjoying all the fun toys on the sun porch
Bennett enjoying playing with Lulu...I think or he could be crying??
The children had mom digging for worms the first morning we were there...I don't think any of us were surprised!
More fun on the porch

No comments: