We were all home on Good Friday and the weather was nice so we decided to go for a walk. Parker didn't understand at first that I only had room for two and that she was going to have to walk with me. She kept telling me that I had to hold Lulu and she would ride with Bennett. She finally decided that she would walk with me and take turns riding with Bennett. Thank you Parker!
Around lunch time, we decided to surprise Coco and head down to Natchez as soon as Clif could make it home. So we got on the road around 3 and happily surprised Coco and Poppa at dinner time! The weather was perfect for our Easter weekend in Natchez. This is only the 2nd time I haven't had to wear a sweater at Easter since I've lived in Mississippi. It was so warm that Parker decided she needed to swim. She not only swam in this little pool but the big pool as well (I just don't have any pictures). She has become quite the poser, hasn't she?
No comments:
Post a Comment