Here are just a few pictures of us playing and hanging out. Bennett, Langley and I went to Canton a few weeks ago on a Friday and had a great time. This was her first time in a swing and she loved it!

Bennett and daddy hanging out.

We are working on sitting up. It is slow going but she does love to roll around everywhere!

Parker had to dress up as what she wanted to be when she grows up and she wants to be a candy maker so I found this cute apron and hat. Of course, Bennett got a cute blue frog apron as well. They wore them every day for awhile.

I was trying to lay Lulu down to change her diaper and the cat wouldn't move!! She loved laying like this on the kitty as you can tell from her precious smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment