


I can see no one is as excited as we are about our blog....no comments yet! Well today we went to McCollum airfield where Cathy works and flies. I'm not sure if y'all know, but the Eddie & Cathy bought a Cessna 182 and are re-working it. It is up and flying and we are going to go this week if the weather permits. The plane is going for a paint job in a few weeks so I will post pictures then. For lunch, Beth (Brian's girlfriend) wanted to go to Hooters so Parker had her first visit. She was asleep the whole time so I don't think it will make much of an impact. We thought about buying her a "Hooter's Little Princess" t-shirt but took it back. Next we went to the mall. She was asleep most of the time but did look around in the beginning. Nothing much exciting happened. Tonight after dinner she and her Uncle Sludge (Brian) and Big Ed had fun playing and talking. I have video of it that I hope you can all see later. The pictures posted are a week or two old but were so cute I couldn't resist posting! I hope y'all all have a wonderful holiday and I will write again soon. Love you!
3 comments:
Hey sis,
I just wanted to let you know that I like your blog. I am sorry that it took me soo long to look at it. I hope ya'll had a great holiday and I can't wait to see everyone at Christmas. Also, I am a little upset that I was not the bad Uncle to take Parker to her first Bar, but I guess there is always that first trip to the Casino. (ha ha).
Love,
Michael
Parker, you are ADORABLE!!!!! We are glad you had your first trip (of many trips) to Hooters. I am sure, if you are a good girl, your daddy will take you many more times and maybe one day you can be a Hooter girl!!! Just kidding. We love you sweetheart and love watching you grow. Keep the pics coming.
Love, S2
It had to be Clif's idea to head to Hooters for lunch. Nice try with Brian's girlfriend. If Michael would not mind, I would like to join him for the initial trip to Tunica. I know Dad will be joining us. Hope all is well and talk to you all soon. The poctures are great.
Michael
Post a Comment