Monday, November 21, 2005

First Day

Good afternoon everyone! I finally have taken a moment to create our blog. I am going to use it to update everyone on how Clif, Parker and I are doing. In reality it will all be about Parker. Pictures of Parker, video of Parker and down the road, audio of Parker. This way all of our family can enjoy her....near or far!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures prior to today downloaded on our new laptop. I do have some that we took while visiting some high school friends of Clif's from Peachtree City, GA. Sean and Kerry just had a baby boy on August 31 and his name is Jason. We got some really cute pictures of the two of them! They took to each other like peas in a pod!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I hope this goes through. I have been having a time with it. Love to you all. Hope your Thanksgiving was great!!!!
Love, C

Anonymous said...

Did you get anything from me?
Will try again. Love, C