Top news in September was the birth of Isabelle Marin Parker!! She was born on September 4th and is precious! I can't wait o get my hands on her over Spring Break!!
Parker and Bennett participated in our local 300 Oaks road race 1 mile fun run. This year there was a dress up contest. Parker went as her favorite pet -- a cat and Bennett (who never dresses up) decided a cape was all that was needed!
Parker turned 9!!! Can you believe she is NINE???
School pictures were memorable. The rainbow look necklaces were a product of countless hours of looming over the summer time. Parker and Bennett both said they weren't taking them off ever...And yes, I combed his hair but he loves to mess it back up. Bennett looks way to old in this picture!
Langley's pictures weren't taken as early but a friend of mine captured this cute one of her pickin' cotton. She had a blast! Parker chose to wear her sailor top for picture day. Go figure because she wears it maybe once each school year! You never know with this girl!
Also in September Langley turned FIVE!!! Times is flying when your baby turns 5!
Fall fun on the trampoline! Thanks Uncle Michael for the trampoline!
Parker was known as "Miss Know-it-all" all during 2nd grade and it has followed her to 3rd grade. She is kind of like a "Dear Abbey". A parent of one of Parker's classmates thought I would like to see her handiwork. The notes says "Dear Parker, My mom never brings me to the football games and I want to go, what do I do?" Parker's reply is says "I bet she thinks it's hot, let it get cooler, then ask her". Clever girl! This cracks me up because I can hear myself telling her the say thing!
More of Parker's handiwork....of course this was created at school. I wish her attention to detail was this amazing on her school work.
We made it to Homecomeing at PA and got to see our family friend as an attendant. The girls were thrilled!
More race pictures. Bennett with his pals Walker and his cousin Ruby to his right.
And yes, I ran too but since I'm the one taking all the pictures this is all that I have with me included.
Thanks for catching up with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment