Since I didn't post anything much in November here is an overview!
We have had such nice weather over the past couple of weeks the children didn't even mind getting outside to do some chores. Parker and Langley were much more effective than Bennett but either way I won because they were outside raking leaves!
When Parker is not home (or if there are only two children) it is amazing how well everyone plays together. Below Bennett and Langley are playing Go Fish!
Everytime Langley wants to paint her nails and toes it has to be a rainbow or just pink and purple.
After Halloween the dressing up wasn't over. Parker had two separate dress-up birthday parties so she got creative with her outfits. Below she is a pumpkin princess. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a picture of the frog girl (so sorry)!
So after Halloween the kids bashed in their decorated pumpkins to gather seeds so we could roast them. Now that was fun!
And to my surprise Langley and Bennett really liked them!
Langley had her first Thanksgiving program at her nursery school this year and she did great! I will get a video uploaded soon. She was so cute because she kept pointing to all of us and telling her friends.
Parker, Bennett and Red Fox.
Sweet Langley after her program.
Tea party time!
I can't get enough of this picture. Parker dressed her up and introduced her as Katy Perry. We also have a Barbie named Katy Perry.
We headed down to Lake Caroline to watch the Egg Bowl and had a great time even though the outcome of the games was not!
Game time!
Unfortunately the Bulldogs didn't pull through and I believe we aren't invited back for the next year! Thanks Michael and Crissie!





No comments:
Post a Comment