I know that I have posted a couple of camping photos but I have a few more. We had a wonderful time on our camping trip to Jellystone Park even though there were a few issues that developed in the evening with other campers....our children were thankfully asleep. We had a nice tent site that was mostly private because it was the end of the area. The facilities were great and we will definitely come back some day. Below Clif is getting breakfast prepared at our campsite.
Bennett and Langley enjoying playing around at the tent site.
Langley looking for just one more chocolate donut!
Parker stayed very busy along the lakeside trying to catch minnows. Langley, Bennett and I were too busy swimming in the lake!
The splash park was also a lot of fun with two slides and other water activities.
Our last night we participated in the Yogi on the Lake hay ride through the campgrounds. The children really enjoyed seeing Yogi bear (even though they had never heard of him). Langley wanted to keep hugging him and to this day like to call all bears "Yogi bear".






No comments:
Post a Comment