May was a very busy month for us. On May 4th Parker graduated from Kindergarten and will be moving on to First grade next year. My semester just ended the week before so we began our Summer vacation very early this year.
That same weekend Greenwood had the River to the Rails festival and 'Que on the Yazoo! Below Bennett and Langley are enjoying lemonade slushes.
In the early evening the bands started playing and Parker and Langley danced the night away. I have a few videos to post.
The next week the carnival was in town and we had a fun family evening. As soon as we got there Parker saw all her friends and took off with them. This picture is the only time I really saw her and she was a little nervous on this ride. Later on she rode the centrifuge ride where the floor drops out and made Clif go on it with her! She said she lost her scared!! Too cute!
This year was the first time Langley went and she had a blast! She really loved the roller coaster but I couldn't get any cute pictures on it.



No comments:
Post a Comment