Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm going back and trying to make sure that I haven't missed anything and came across these pictures. The first is from Easter in Centralia.
The next several pictures are from February in Natchez when we go together to run a 10K and found out the fantastic news that Sarah and Shannon are expecting. Below is me waving to the kids who were hanging out on the corner waiting for us to run by.
Parker and Bennett waiting patiently
I just love this picture!
I think Langley is chasing Josie...
Everyone moved over another two blocks and meet us as we were finishing

High fives from all!
Watching the barges go by
Many pictures were taken and they were quite funny but this was the best one I found.
And then we got the best news of all....Josie is going to be a big sister! Stayed tuned to find out what they are having!

No comments: