Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random pictures from the end of last year. Over the Christmas break Parker got very creative and began creating an underwater scene with her pipe cleaners. We decided to tape it all to the couch and it stayed there for awhile.
Langley enjoying some yogurt. Don't you love her painted nails....she is definitely a girly girl!
Most days of the week Parker comes home with multiple cuttings. She calls herself the "master cutter". I'm definitely not going to let her watch Edward Scissorhands! Some of the cuttings are pretty elaborate and very detailed and some are 3D. We have setup the dining room as our art studio and have been doing lots of cutting with construction paper including our Valentine's Day cards. I will post more pictures of her cuttings and some of her new paintings from art class.
Langley the princess!
If you didn't receive a Christmas card I apologize but this was the picture. I just love it! Here they are at age 6, 4 and 2 looking so very sweet!

No comments: