Thursday, November 10, 2011

Not quite sure what it is but Parker always tends to create her best artwork while at Mass or Sunday School. I guess she feels inspired! Our Sunday school classes now meet on Wednesday night and on the back of her Ten Commandments work paper from last night she drew her self portrait of how she would look when she grew up. I think it is quite impressive but of course I am biased being her mother and all. The other children really liked it as well and asked her to draw theirs too. She told the others that she knew how she was going to look because the doctor told her mother the day she was born. I hope you enjoy it too!






She has a few more that she drew from this summer while in Centralia that I'm going to post next.

No comments: