Parker being silly by the pool Langley took to the water like a little fish on this visit. As you can see she became daring and went down the slide.
Being taking a rest in a sling float.
Coco and Bennett taking a late afternoon golf cart ride around the yard.
Loving her ruffles!Trying to get a cute shot of all of them....it is more difficult than you think!
Poppa Jack & Parker having fun in the pool
Lindsey Jo & Langley having a ball!
Poppa Jack put Bennett and his four wheeler to work moving limbs from the yard into the pasture.
I got up one morning to run and this little deer was in the pool. As soon as I woke up dad to help I went down and he made his way out.
Langely started to wear goggles on this trip too!
Langley and Parker chasing bubbles. I have cute video of them dancing to ABBA too but I have to get it off of Coco's camera! I hope Langley grows up to have her sisters long and lean legs but it isn't looking so good right now!
The way Bennett & Langley dug into this bag of goldfish you would think that I didn't feed them but obviously that isn't true!
The whole gang watching a Western Hallmark movie.
The Monday before we left we went to the St. Louis Science Center (except for Langley) and had a great time. Below Bennett is building his skyscraper with Coco.
The children and I before we went into the "Sea Rex" Omnimax movie. Very fun but it made me a little dizzy having to look in all directions.
A few more pictures to follow this post!
No comments:
Post a Comment