Pirate Bennett at Ruby's 3rd birthday party!
Parker got a super cute new haircut and some cool feathers to compliment her new do!
Orla is getting bigger every day and has the most wild hair!! One of our mexican restaurants has a mariachi band on Wednesday nights and we all went with Yaya and the kids kept everyone entertained with their dancing. I'm hoping to add a video of this soon!
My cutie pie enjoying the sunshine! I can't get enough of this adorable face....unless she is screaming!!!
Lulu and Corrine enjoying hanging out together! Corrine is Jon & Alison's little girl who turned one in May. We went on our first camping trip the Friday night before Father's Day. Lulu stayed in Greenwood but Brian and Ruby joined us. We had a great time despite the warm temperatures and definitely see us camping in the future! Saturday morning was Ruby's 3rd birthday so we celebrate with cupcakes for breakfast!
Monday, July 18, 2011
June was a very busy month so I will try to get you all caught up! The pictures are impossible to organize but I will try and keep you in order. For Father's day Clif got a tent a.k.a. the family lodge. It is 11 by 20 and can fit six twin air mattresses. We decided to set it up in the back yard and see how the kids would do camping out. Parker went to sleep but Bennett had to come back inside so I stayed out under the stars with Parker. In the meantime the kids had a great time playing in it despite the high temperatures!
Here is the family lodge!
June is always dance camp time and my little campers were excited about their 3rd dance camp! They did great and I will post videos soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment