Monday, May 02, 2011

March was a busy medical month for the Barnes Family. On March 6th Bennett had his adenoids removed and tubes place in his ears. He had chronic infections and it was about time. Then on March 6th, Lulu had the same procedure done. I don't have as many pictures of Lulu because fortunately we didn't have to wait as long. They both did great but I will say that Lulu came out of her surgery like a champ. The picture below is right after the gave her a shot. She is not too please but not crying!


Here is Bennett before anything unpleasant has taken place.....happy as can be!

A little pre-op blood pressure level and he is already more than anxious.
He didn't like the pre-opt shot very much but was ready to head off to surgery.

I will not show you the after shots....he was very unhappy to say the least!

No comments: