Friday, March 11, 2011

I am so behind!! I apologize but at least I'm posting I guess. These pictures are from February and I have more to come. Below Bennett is flashing his handsome smile after munching on some doritos. Behind him is Mere Austin (she is seven months older than Lulu) our neighbor's little girl. She was so supposed to go with her grandmother but she wanted to stay at our house instead....Yeah! We are more fun than Grandma's house!

Lulu and Mere Austin enjoying a snack.

Bennett got ahold of the camera and this is what I found....what a silly girl!
This picture just makes me laugh! This is one fun group of kids!
Silly girl
Mere Austin and Lulu swinging
And this was the weather the weekend before! Can you believe that this was the second snow that we had this year. We've had some crazy weather this winter! Below is Bennett's snowman.
This is Parker's snowman

No comments: