Does it look like we are going to have trouble during the teenage years??

I was just trying to get a picture of her hair. I have no idea how it gets so messed up in her sleep. It is like someone teased every inch of it in her sleep.

Most nights we lay out what uniform we are going to where the next day. One night when I went in to check on her this is what I found.

Not so sure what to think but it did make me smile and grab my camera!

It had been so cold that I was trying to come up with projects for us so we made pine cone bird feeders. I didn't quite understand how birds were going to feed on them and I never saw one do it but we did see some sneaky squirrels...but I didn't get a picture.


They were pretty to look at and looked nice in the tree.

Of course Parker and Bennet lost interest and I was left finishing up but it kept us busy for a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment