I'm so behind updating y'all on what's happening. While loading these pictures I realized that I hadn't posted Thanksgiving so they will be next. Below are some pictures of the Barnes grandchildren getting together to decorate sugar cookies since Brian, Beth & Ruby will be in New Jersey for Christmas. This seems to be the best of many funny pictures of the four of them.

Lulu really enjoyed eating her cookie she decorated

I'm going to post all the pictures I took a few Saturdays ago because they are just too funny as you will see below but here are a few of the good ones. Bennett won't stop saying cheese so that he can actually smile. Lulu has the smile thing down!

I almost sent this as the Christmas card because it makes me laugh out loud!

This was one of the better ones

At Parker's school Christmas party they decorated cookies and she took her time icing her's just right

Bennett and I at his Christmas party. He wanted to wear the Santa hat.

Every year at Pillow Academy the 4K & 5k present a live Nativity. Parker is the lamb on the bottom left. It had gotten cold on her day but many of the costumes are really warm so they didn't seem to mind.

Clif and I went to a tacky Christmas party. It was a lot of fun. I wish I had more pictures to post of the other guests.

Can everyone guess who Clif is?
No comments:
Post a Comment