Sunday, October 24, 2010

The weekend before our fabulous cooking class, Clif and I were able to spend a weekend alone in Natchez during the Balloon Races. I woke up Saturday morning to the sound of the balloons flying overhead. It was pretty neat to go outside and see them flying overhead. It had been awhile since I'd seen hot air balloons and I forgot how cool they are!

While we were taking a walk on Saturday morning we saw some people ride by on scooters and we thought that looked like fun so we rented them too and had a great time!We spent all day Saturday enjoying the beautiful weather and all the balloons!
I thought this was a pretty picture and I took it with my phone. Apparently the lights on the bridge from Natchez to Vidalia are a new thing.
Thanks Coco and Poppa Jack for watching the little ones for us while we had a little R & R.

No comments: