Over 10 years ago Clif and Jessica began. Some of you remember us back then and some of y'all only know us now. I found a few of my favorite pics and uploaded them for you. Most of them are old but that is what I see when I think of us and of course y'all are always looking at pictures of our beautiful children.
Monday night bingo

Puppy love
Honeymoon bliss
First New Year's as a married couple
Happy Anniversary sweetie! Here is to another wonderful 9 years!
Some of my very favorite things ---1. His ability to make me and our children laugh when nothing is really funny
2. He is passionate about the things that he loves -- including his family, golf, college football (SEC)
3. He loves my family
4. The fact that I don't have to prepare dinner ever night because he LOVES to cook
5. He mops and sweeps the floors!!!
4. The fact that I don't have to prepare dinner ever night because he LOVES to cook
5. He mops and sweeps the floors!!!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!! Y'all are a wonderful couple and have a beautiful family. God knew what he was doing when Cliff met Jessica.
Post a Comment