We had a great Memorial Day weekend in Gulf Shores visiting the Wilson's. We haven't visited with them with all the children since we went out to visit them exactly 2 years ago so it was fun seeing them play together again. Once again I didn't get any pictures of the adults! I'm going to have to get better at that.

Parker and Emma playing in the sand on the local beach within their property at the Peninsula

Claudia enjoying the swing. Notice Parker trying to boss Emma around in the background.

I just thought this was a nice picture of Parker and Emma enjoying the water.

Bennett took off running around in his birthday suit on the golf course!!

Parker in one of her many costume changes.

Bennett and his daddy enjoying the pool.

Claudia keeping an eye on Lulu for me.

Lulu having a good time playing around since she started crawling this weekend.

Parker and Emma looking very pretty
No comments:
Post a Comment