Thursday, February 11, 2010

Starting a couple of weeks ago, we've started having pizza night on Friday nights and we make our own dough. By "we" I mean Clif makes the dough. It is much better than the store bought pizzas we are used to. Bennett like to help dad out in the kitchen.

Parker went to a classmates 5th birthday a few Friday afternoons ago at the bowling alley. It was her first time bowling and she caught on quick and loved it! I look forward to taking her and Bennett soon.
I was amazed at how good some of the boys were. They were bowling strikes but not our little princess. She did get a little upset when she didn't knock them all down.

1 comment:

lecawe said...

Tuesday night is our pizza night. We used to buy the premade crusts but for the past two semesters we've (usually me) been making our own. It is preferable because we like very thin crusts.