Our first and only picture of my beautiful three children! It was the best I could get and it was definitely fleeting.
Then there were two!
We went to Immaculate Heart of Mary's "At Home Christmas" party which is a potluck dinner and they had Santa there. We had a great time. It was the first time the five of us have been out without reinforcements and it went well. I was proud of us! Lulu was a bit overwhelmed though. I was holding her over my shoulder and there were a lot of people coming up to see her and she just stuck out her bottom lip and starting boohooing. It was the first time that she cried when she wasn't hungry or tired. I was able to give her a bottle and calm her down and the rest of the evening was nice. Parker and Bennett enjoyed seeing Santa...aka Santa's Helper....and told him what they were wanting. I keep reminding Parker that Santa is just a distributor of Baby Jesus' gifts that he gives everyone on his birthday. I just want to make sure that she understands the true meaning of the Season. Any suggestions are welcome.Parker talking to Santa.
There is a picture of Langley and Santa but Brian took it and I don't have it yet. I will post as soon as I get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment