Lulu is 2 months old! I have no idea how much she weighs or how tall she is but here is a picture to document her 2 motnhs. I will know her stats this week but we were all ill last week including Lulu so she had to miss her doctor's appointment. When I say we were all ill I mean on Wednesday Clif, me, Parker and Bennett were all sick with fever and stayed home. Lulu went to the babysitter's house so that they could stay away from us. Thankfully, we are all better this week and the kids were able to head back to preschool!
Thank you Aunt Sarah! Awhile back Parker wasn't wanting to go to sleep. She hates to close her eyes so I went to our Claire's Boutique and got her some children's eye masks. They didn't work and she ended up losing them at the neighbor's house. But a few weeks ago she said that she needed her eye mask so I went to our Claire's and it had closed. So, I called our newest city dwelling family members to see if they could see if they could find one for Parker and Aunt Sarah did! This was a picture from last week at nap time. She has worn it each night when she lays down. We are going to try and take the other one to school and see if it helps her there. And yes, she does have on her bee costume...it is what we put on most days these days.
1 comment:
Those pics are adorable!!! I can't believe how big Lulu is already! You will have to add a picture of her to the #3 at the top of your blog too! We can't wait to see y'all again real soon.
Post a Comment