Saturday, October 10, 2009

More pictures...out of any kind of order!
Halloween Preview - The children are going as bees!! I found the bee costume Parker wore 2 years ago and it fits Bennett great and Parker is a bee girl. Just yesterday I found a cute flower costume for Lulu! The kids are all ready for Halloween. I've decided this year that they can eat as much candy as they want the day after trick or treat and then once the day is done the candy goes away! I took the wings off so she wouldn't ruin them before Halloween is here.
Parker came home from school one day with her hair in two braids so we've started wearing it that way quite a bit. It is so cute and she loves it!
Just a sweet photo of Coco holding Lulu. She definitely has brown eyes these days.
Relaxing before bath time.
Parker and Bennett playing in her closet of all places. I also have a cute video of this because Parker is singing so random nonsense. She loves to sing! Her teacher told me yesterday that at least once a day she sings her a song....Broadway here she comes!

No comments: