Monday, February 02, 2009

We miss you Coco!


While Clif was up in Brooklyn helping Beth and Brian pack, mom came to Greenwood to help little ole me out....and I really appreciate it. We had a fun week together but I didn't get any pictures. It was a cold week and we were all trying to fight off colds but now we are feeling better.
Bennett watching a little Cedarmont kids (thanks Mrs. Cook - this is the only thing that he likes to watch) and enjoying a snack in his very own chair.
On dad's travels from Brooklyn he got Parker and Bennett a treat.....words can't express how excited they were and how much they loved their suckers. I, on the other hand, wasn't so thrilled about them...go figure.
Close up of Bennett after his sucker. This is what Coco had to get clean her last night with us.

On Sunday, while dad was helping unload the moving truck, I took the kids to get mini sundaes at Sonic and then straight to the park to burn off all the energy they consumed. We had wonderful weather yesterday for a change.

No comments: