Thursday, July 24, 2008


This picture makes me sad...it was taken last week. She looks too much like a big girl. She is getting big so fast! (see the pictures below). I think it is about time she gets a haircut. I was going to let it grow out but it seems that her bangs have gotten only long enought to cover her eyes and get in the way. Please post a comment saying "yes" or "no" to having her hair cut.

This picture was taken last fall...she has changed so much!

This one was only taken in January! Can you believe how fast they grow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! it makes me so sad too, to see our little girl grow so fast. I wish I could see you and them more often. Cutting her hair would probably be cuter and easier at this stage, and it is suppose to make it thicker?? You can check snopes!!!!!

Michael and Crissie said...

I vote no. Let the beautiful red hair grow! I seriously did a double take at that picture and I just saw her. She looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

My vote is to cut it sort of like yours is Jessica and see if it will start to thicken. Keep letting the bangs grow out because you can always cut them later if you want to. I love the big bows she has been wearing. My young friend Lynn Mullen always wore big bows and always looked sooooo cute. Love, Sunny

Bettie Brightside said...

i like the bangs. keep the rest long.

cool bettie of brooklyn

Anonymous said...

I vote to keep her hair short and bouncy like it has been. It is easier to dry and care for, and it is so wonderfully thick for her age. Her hair is so beautiful!
Also, an answer to another day's blog. Some friends in Starkville posted pictures of their son telling goodbye to his pacifier. He loves balloons, so they tied it to two helium balloons and let him send it up to a little baby that needed it. Worked for all of them.
I love seeing the pictures. Update often.
Beth

lecawe said...

I vote to let her hair grow. Little pigtails are so darling, and she's got beautiful red hair.