We are home again!
Clif, the children and I all went to Alburquerque to visit my best friend and college roomate - Andrea...and did I mention that they live on a golf course and her husband George invited Clif to play in their Dos Amigos member guest tournament. Andrea and George have two girls, Claudia who will be 5 in June and Emma who is 2. Parker and Bennett had lots of fun playing with them. Below are lots of pictures from our first trip via airplane with Parker and Bennett
Andrea and George have a beautiful house on the Chamisa Hills golf course which has a great view of the Sandia Mountain (I can't believe it but I didn't get a picture of the view). Below is a picture of Andrea and her garden. Their house has all these great courtyards with my favorit being right in the middle of the house. They had a wonderful backyard that the children played and ran around in.
Emma and Bennett clowning around.
Parker, Claudia and Emma playing in the pool in the backyard. The weather was beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment