Thursday, April 10, 2008

Parker's Artwork
Each week at Mrs. Lynne's Parker is working on her letters of the alphabet through artwork. I have it hanging on any spare wall space there is so I thought I would share it with my friends and family. As you can see, they get much better and more creative as you go through the alphabet. Each day the children color, glue, paint, cut their next piece to add to their alphabet collage. So each day we ask Parker what letter she is working on and what she added to her picture that day. She has started to answer with what she is working on. It is really fun to see her remember and know these things. For some reason for a short period of time I would ask her what she did that day and she always responded "I color on walls" and she never did do that. It was strange and funny but she hasn't said that in a while. Thankfully she wasn't coloring on anyone's walls....as far as I know!
Enjoy the art!







No comments: