I just wanted to apologize for not having anything new posted in quite some time. I'm just swamped and haven't been able to do much of anything outside of work and play with the children. So I will just give a written update and post pictures and video later. I've been taking both but haven't gotten them off of their repsective devices yet.
Everyone is doing fine. Bennett is six months old this past weekend! I can't believe it! He is truly a special little boy. He is always happy and smiling. He gets so excited when you walk in the room and greet him. He is rolling over very well and sitting nicely too. I can tell that he likes the world from a vertical position. He goes for his shots on Monday but he takes it like a little man but not as good as Parker does. The last time she got a shot was her flu shot and she thanked the nurse when it was all over.
Parker has been visiting Yaya and her cousin Marion in Atlanta all week. They will be back tomorrow. We miss her terribly and can't wait for her to be back at home. She has been busy trapsing all over Atlanta going to the park, shopping and even the Georgia Aquarium. A few employees there thought that Yaya was lying about Parker's age so that she could have free admission to the acquarium because Parker knew all the animal names and that she couldn't possibly be only two. They asked her how old she was and she told them she was two. She also told them that she lives in Greenwood, Mississippi but only the Mississippi part is understandable (we've been working on that).
We look forward to having her back home but we have enjoyed our Bennett time! I hope all is well with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment